Resident Return visas, Former Resident visas, Australian Declaratory visas and Certificates of Evidence of Resident Status
*Essas informacoes foram retiradas do website da imigracao. Originais aqui: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/reports/annual/2012-13/html/performance/outcome_1/
- develops and administers visa arrangements that facilitate the re-entry of Australian permanent residents and ensure that only those people with a genuine commitment to residing in Australia, or who are contributing to Australia’s wellbeing, retain the right to return to and remain permanently in Australia
- develops and administers visa arrangements to allow for the re-entry of former Australian permanent residents
- administers the Australian Declaratory visa to facilitate the entry to Australia of Australian citizens travelling on foreign passports
- provides certificates of evidence of resident status (CERS) to Australian permanent residents who require evidence of their status
- provides certificates of status for New Zealand citizens in Australia to certain New Zealand citizens.
The combined number of visas granted and certificates issued in 2012–13 was 100 039. Tables 12 and 13 show the number of visas granted in 2012–13, compared with the previous two years.
|Number of certificates issued||2010–11||2011–12||2012–13|
|Certificates of evidence of resident status||11 995||9 376||5 766|
|Certificates of status for New Zealand citizens in Australia||654||613||613|